Join a national outpouring of love for the NHS with an NHS Big Tea Party
Celebrate the 75th birthday of the NHS by joining the nation’s biggest tea party on or around Wednesday 5th July 2023.
Host your own NHS Big Tea party at work, at home, at school or in the community. Recruit your colleagues, club members and friends to join your 'Brew Crew' and have a tea-fuelled fundraiser in support of the South Western Ambulance Charity.
Get the tea drinkers and cake bakers together and 'spill the tea' (modern day speak for having a chat or a gossip!).
To discuss your plans (or swap recipes) call us on
0300 369 0108 / 07825 853630 or email email@example.com
"An NHS Big Tea event is the perfect opportunity to get together with your 'Brew Crew' to show your appreciation for the NHS heroes that continue to work tirelessly to look after us all. Every cuppa can make a difference!"
Louise Walsh, Charity Fundraising Manager
EASY as 1, 2, Tea!
(1) SIGN UP - set up your JustGiving page to get your donations pouring in.
(2) PLAN YOUR PARTY - Name the time and place, pop up posters and issue invites.
(3) GET THE KETTLE ON - Enjoy the big day celebrating 75 years of the wonderful NHS. Put your decorations up, share your buns and biscuits, and keep the tea and donations flowing. Add a big splosh of chatter and enjoy!
(4) COUNT YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS - Time to count up your donations and send them in via your JustGiving page. Well done!
(5) POST YOUR PICS - Share mouth-watering pictures of super scones and sandwiches, colourful cakes and tea tribes with teacups raised to the NHS. Don't forget to tag us #swambulancecharity #NHSBigTea . Cheers Ma'Dears!
Everything You Need
Downloadable resources are available from NHS Charities Together at NHS Big Tea including posters, paying-in form, teapot centrepiece, fundraising game, bunting, coasters, food cards, place name cards and signage.
South Western Ambulance Charity Resources
Some downloadable resources available below will link your NHS Big Tea party to supporting the South Western Ambulance Charity:
- A 'Come Sip With Me' poster for hosts to invite others to join them.
- A donations collection and paying in form.
- A 'Cheers Ma'Dears' thank you poster to celebrate the fundraising achieved.
'Come Sip With Me' host invitation poster
Donations Paying In Form
'Cheers Ma'Dears thank you poster