Charity Of The Year
We are looking for special partners who could make us their Charity Of The Year. We would love to talk to you about 2024 or perhaps you could help us mark our Charity's 30th anniversary in 2025?
You could be a small business, a big company, a community club, choir, school or youth group. You will be looking for a charity where you can make a life saving difference, support the NHS to go further and have an impact across the South West of England (or part of it).
Through our Charity you can support ambulance service staff wellbeing, equip dedicated Community First Responder volunteers and help improve cardiac arrest survival rates.
Maybe we could;
- Learn vital lifesaving skills such as how to do CPR or use a defibrillator, as part of the Saving Lives Together campaign.
- Do some fundraising activities, from fun runs to sky diving, taking on an Outrun An Ambulance challenge, or holding an NHS Big Tea party.
- Find a way for you to donate your goods or skills to benefit ambulance service staff, volunteers or our patients.
- Agree sponsorship opportunities for things such as public access defibrillators, awards and events, drinking bottles or even Pillow Partners!
- Show you how to keep generating free donations for our Charity through your own purchasing via EasyFundraising.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you some information. Or give us a call on 0300 369 0108 to see how we could work together as your Charity Of The Year.